2. I want to have hair that doesn’t make me look like Rosanne Roseannadanna when it’s humid.
3. I want life to slow down.
4. I want my hormones to go away. Far, far away.
5. I want everyone to know the unbelievable freedom and breathtaking love of Jesus, the wide open spaces of his kingdom.
6. I want to build the world a home and furnish it with that love.
7. Better yet, I want this broken world to be whole again.
8. I want God’s people to wake up, breathe in His wild and teeming kingdom, stop living small, and start living large.
9. I want to own a restaurant, call it Not From Around Here, and be its chef. With lots of sous chefs.
10. I want to write a book and watch it climb the New York Times Bestsellers List. Actually, just writing a book that is published would be good.
11. I want to love like and be the kind of sister that the women in my life are to me.
12. I want to understand how it can be that I am blessed to be married to the love of my life.
13. I want to love my children better. Actually, I want to love everyone better.
14. I want God’s truth to be my experience.
15. I want to be able to chew gum and walk at the same time.