Skip to main content

Lists of good movies that bring God-talk into open spaces

Recently, I compiled for a friend a short list of internet sites that list films that are either related to faith or have themes and/or elements that bring God-talk into open spaces. Heh, in order not to waste my "hard work," I thought I'd post the list on my blog and then add to it as time goes by (I'll also add a link to it on my sidebar). The lists range in content from biblical themes to more general spirituality. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to mention them in a comment and I'll make sure to add them to the list as time goes by!

--Arts & Faith Top 100
--BeliefNet Film Awards 2009
--Christianity Today's Top 10 Baseball Movies
--CT's Top rated Movies
--CT's Top 10 Lists
--CT's Critic Choice for 2008
--CT's Readers Choice for 2008
--CT's 10 Most Redeeming Films of 2008
--CT's Other "Best Of" Lists
--Faith & Film Critics Circle
--Hollywood Jesus' Hit Lists (use the drop-down bar)
--It's Not "All Garbage" (on right hand sidebar of Barbara Nicolosi's blog)
--Sister Rose' Movie List - Sacraments
--WingClips.com
--Spirituality & Practice: Films
--TextWeek's Movie Concordance
--CMU's Movie Theology: Movie Reviews & Resources