1. I believe it all comes down to love—real Love.
2. I believe salvation and redemption are not doctrines but a radical, challenging, humbling, frustrating, freeing, breathtaking, amazing-love-beyond-imagination relationship.
3. I believe Jesus is who he says he is and can do what he says—and I believe when we trust God is who he says and can do what he says that, somehow, someway, we discover that God's Spirit is in us—living and breathing God. I can’t explain it, but that’s the way Paul puts it and that’s how I experience it.
4. I believe life is a journey and not a destination.
5. I believe there is extraterrestrial life out there, somewhere, in the universe. (Luckily, I think I'm in good company.)
6. I believe music is ethereal.
7. I believe I don’t know as much as I think I do about most things—and that I know more than I think I do about others.
8. I believe the glass is half empty—and half full.
9. I believe curry must be leftover from Eden; nothing else can explain the near mystical experience I have when I smell, cook with or taste it.
10. I believe there is no conflict between faith and science.
And, who do I tag?! A lot of those I would tag have already been tagged, and I just tagged a bunch of others a few days ago for the other meme. So, Lauren, I’m sorry, but you didn't play last time so you’re on deck again. And Beth, if you have time you might find this fun. Ken, you tagged me, so guess what? You’re tagged, too. Fair play, and all that. Heh. Anyone else who wants to play, feel free!