Skip to main content

Getting a grasp on all that Terminator history

As I was skimming over the critic responses to last night's Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, I ran across A Whiteboard That Explains Terminator's Entire History over at i09. Interesting, heh.

And as for TTSCC, the God-talk has dramatically increased this season--particularly the last two epsiodes. I'm still trying to process it all. I'm wondering if I should wait until next week's season finale (or is it the series finale? We won't know until May) or put some thoughts out there now. We'll see.

I do know one thing for sure: it is intriguing to see a science fiction show so enamored with biblical allusion, religious exploration and God-talk. It's making me think that this genre really is becoming the preferred and safe one in which to explore themes related to faith and God.

(Image: i09)