Several bloggers I read have already made their resolutions public, so I thought I'd add some of mine, moving them from my heart and mind to the page. Here they are, in no particular order:
1. Spend more time simply being with my 10-year-old daughter, who in eight years will be 18.
2. Keep on top of our money and be generous both near and far.
3. Enter a photo contest. Or two.
4. Help my five-year-old son learn to read.
5. Read two books a month, one fiction and one non-fiction.
6. Publish. Anything. I've let that slide way too long.
7. Love more. A lot more.
8. Shed stuff. A lot of stuff.
9. Live more in the present in the Presence.
10. Start jogging. Again.