Skip to main content

Some new additions

Well, I recently aquired four new additions for my original one-sheet film poster collection. There's The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (above, resting between three others on one of my living room walls) as well as Hellboy, The Legend of Bagger Vance, and Disturbia.

That brings my collection to a grand total of 14. The others are Out of Africa, A Room With a View, Contact, Pan's Labyrinth, Lady in the Water, Signs, LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring, The Mummy, Ghost, and 50 First Dates.

Why collect them? Well, film posters are an art all on their own, but the main reason I like having them on my walls is because I love stories, especially ones that in some way reflect the truth of the Story. Most of the ones on my walls do that in some way or another.
(Image: mine)