1) Link to the person who tagged you.So, here we go:
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. My two favorite stores are Ikea and Home Depot. I don't even have to buy anything. My blood pressure drops and my shoulders relax every time I enter either of those two places. Go figure.
2. My first job was as a waitress, at which I failed miserably and quit after two weeks. Which is why I tip really, really well.
3. I just lost about 20 pounds. (So, now I look like my picture again.) Now, to keep it off . . .
4. I hate raisins. No, really, I can't stand them. Yuk. Shudder. Gag.
5. I often read the end of a book first.
6. I attended a Star Trek convention when I was in 7th grade and still proudly own the blueprints to the Starship Enterprise.
And I tag Lauren (when you get back from Texas), Mir (if you are still blogging, which I hope you are), Peregrin Joe, the Parson (if you do these type of things), Don (who just got a blog), and Caveman Dave (if you're even still reading my blog, heh). Like Ken, I'm skipping #5 so as to free the above folks from any pressure, heh.
(Image: Public Domain via Wikipedia)