Skip to main content

Another migraine

I had another one of those things this morning. Luckily, it's one of the lessor ones, with just the dull ache but still the sensitivity level to light and sound turned up to high levels. My poor kids. Even their whispers hurt. And my thought processes seem to have some shorts in them; I only brought one towel to my kids' swimming lessons (and I have two kids). Thank goodness I didn't forget one of them. At least this one isn't as bad as Joe's was. Who also happens to mention that there seems to be a link that suggests regular botox treatments prevent migraines. Ack. Which, for some reason, makes me think of the new Barbie due out this September. While I'm all for female superheroes, I don't think this one would make it into my house (even if my daughter was still into Barbies, which she isn't). From migraines to fish-net-clad Barbies. See, something's wrong with the wiring in my brain. Better stop blogging, before I start to tell you about the link between kidney stones and global warming . . .

(Image: actually a picture taken in the underground walkway between the East and West buildings of the National Gallery of Art in D.C., but it has some unigue similiarites to the lights and rickracks I get in my vision before the headache hits)