The rules for this award are:
1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.
2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver (thank you again, Keanan!).
3) Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news!
Only five?! Oiy. Well, here are some of the ones I’m enjoying lately (and, as Keanan notes, these bloggers are not obligated to continue the meme—in fact, some won’t as they don’t read my blog, heh):
1. C-Orthodoxy: Ken Brown’s posts really hurt my brain sometimes
2. FilmChatBlog: Film critic Peter Chattaway is an amazing walking (and blogging) wealth of film knowledge, news and analysis
3. Church of the Masses: Screenwriter and recent Battlestar Galactica convert Barbara Nicolosi is always worth reading, and her voice is one of my favorite out there.
4. Jesus Creed: Dr. Scot McKnight is one of my favorite thinkers and writers; he is, well, brilliant
5. Exploring Our Matrix: My theology may not always mesh with that of Dr. James McGrath, but his blog is always interesting—and one of the first I go to for Lost and BSG ruminations as well as links to others who are ruminating on the same
Then of course, there are all the ones on my sidebar—click away and enjoy!