1. If I could sing like anyone, it would be: Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald or Emmylou Harris.(Image: photograph by William P. Gottlieb via Wikipedia)
2. I would love to sing the song: Che gelida manina (La Boheme, Act I), I’ll Fly Away, or Strange Fruit.
3. It would be really cool to sing at: Baths of Caracalla.
4. If I could sing a dream duet it would be with: Emmylou Harris.
5. If I could sing on a TV or radio show, it would be: Austin City Limits. If I could sing. Which I can’t. Heh.
So Paul took his stand in the open space at the Areopagus and laid it out for them: "I'm here to introduce you to this God.... He doesn't play hide-and-seek with us. He's not remote; he's near. We live and move in him, can't get away from him!" ~Acts 17