1. It's a Wonderful Life--Is it? Do you remember seeing it for the first time? You know, I’m not a big fan of that film. I know: Bah, humbug.(Image: Flickstongue)
2. Miracle on 34th Street--old version or new? Old.
3. Do you have a favorite incarnation of Mr. Scrooge? George C. Scott
4. Why should it be a problem for an elf to be a dentist? I've been watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer for years now, and I still don't get it. Heh, that’s how I feel when it comes to when I encounter Christians who won’t support believers in the arts.
5. Who's the scariest character in Christmas specials/movies? The Bumble? The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come, Muppet Version? That Mean Magician Who Tries to Melt Frosty? Your Nomination? How about Scut Farkus (photo)—or that scary Santa and elf—from A Christmas Story. Ack.
So Paul took his stand in the open space at the Areopagus and laid it out for them: "I'm here to introduce you to this God.... He doesn't play hide-and-seek with us. He's not remote; he's near. We live and move in him, can't get away from him!" ~Acts 17