1. A favorite 'secular' Christmas song. White Christmas. Or Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree. Chestnuts Roasting. Or Winter Wonderland. Or Jingle Bell Rock. Or . . .(Image: Paramount via Wikipedia)
2. Christmas song that chokes you up (maybe even in spite of yourself--the cheesier the better). O Holy Night. Not so cheesy, but it brings those thrill-chills everytime.
3. Christmas song that makes you want to stuff your ears with chestnuts roasted on an open fire. Jingle Bells. Only because my three-year-old has been singing it NONSTOP for the last two months. Yes, TWO months. Ack. Though, I must admit, the way he sings it (“bingle-bells”) is rather cute—the first 200 times or so, anyway.
4. The Twelve Days of Christmas: is there *any* redeeming value to that song? Discuss. All of $75,122 worth
5. A favorite Christmas album. Oh, that’s hard. I’m playing Jazz to the World a lot lately. Then there’s Fats Domino’s Christmas is a Special Day, heh.
So Paul took his stand in the open space at the Areopagus and laid it out for them: "I'm here to introduce you to this God.... He doesn't play hide-and-seek with us. He's not remote; he's near. We live and move in him, can't get away from him!" ~Acts 17